Slips & Moorings in Rockland, ME
Rockland, located in the center of mid-coast Maine, is a beautiful and convenient location for your vessel. Over the past 20 years, Rockland has transformed from a major fishing port to a breathtaking recreational location with downtown shopping, museums, galleries, restaurants and summer festivals all within walking distance. Whether it is for winter storage or a summer slip, Journey’s End offers the amenities to keep your boating experience comfortable and fun.
With 85 deep water boat slips up to 275’ in length, Journey’s End is the largest and most protected marina in Rockland Harbor.
Call 207-594-0400 for Reservations!
- 24 hour showers, bathrooms and laundry are available in our dock house lounge
- ValveTech Fuel – diesel and gasoline
- Visitor parking passes (see DockOps)
- Power available in 30, 50 and 100 Amp
- Water access on the docks
- Free password protected WiFi
- Longer ramps that are well lit and less steep at low tide
- Marine parts ‘Ship Store’ on site as well as a local marine supply store.
cell (207) 596-3238
office (207) 594-0400 extension 146
VHF 9 + 18