Due to the diverse requirements of recreational and commercial boaters, Journey’s End offers separate mechanical crews to work on your vessel. The technicians are factory trained on multiple engines and systems, employ state of the art diagnostic tools and have the experience and training to do the job right. Between them, we have ten factory trained diesel and gas technicians, two factory trained generator technicians and two hydraulic technicians. We are dealers for B&G instruments, Caterpillar, Cummins, Cummins/Onan, Duetz,FPT, Lowrance, Marine Air, Mercruiser, Simrad, Vacuflush & Yanmar.
Factory trained and experienced, our recreational technicians are ready for any size job. With a specialized shop designed and tooled for the needs of recreational boaters from minor repairs to full repowers, Journey’s End will make sure that your job is done right.
- Simrad/ B&G certified electronics installers.
- ABYC certified technicians: Marine refrigeration and air conditioning, Electrical, Diesel, Vessel systems, and ABYC standards and application.
- NMEA certified Marine Electronics Installers.
- FCC licensed
- Electronic repair and upgrades
- AC/DC electrical systems
- Air conditioning
- Commercial/recreational refrigeration repair