Slips & Storage
Rockland, located in the center of mid-coast Maine, is a beautiful and convenient location for your vessel. Over the past 20 years, Rockland has transformed from a major fishing port to a breathtaking recreational location with many parks, museums, galleries, restaurants and summer festivals. Whether it is for winter storage or a summer slip, Journey’s End offers the amenities to keep your boating experience comfortable and fun.
New Heated Indoor Storage Facility
Journey’s End Marina is finishing our new Heated Indoor Storage facility here in Tillson Ave just in time for the 2015/2016 winter season. This state of the art facility is new from the ground up. The main storage building is just over 11,500 sq/ft. Along with the new heated storage, we have three new heated work bays as part of the new building which now gives us the ability to work on several large projects throughout the winter.
With all that Journey’s End Maria has to offer consider ending your 2015 boating season here with us. Leave your prized possession at Journey’s End Marina to store it in one of our spectacular indoor storage areas, either heated or unheated. While your boat is stored here we can take care of anything your boat may need for next season, and deliver it in the spring of 2016 ready for whatever adventures await you.
- With 85 deep water boat slips up to 275’ in length, Journey’s End is the largest and most protected marina in Rockland Harbor.
- 24 hour showers, bathrooms, laundry, diesel and gasoline
- Fuel – Diesel and gasoline
- Because we truck in our own fuel, we have the best prices in the area. Available for use, our “fuel key” system gives great discounts and access 24 hours a day. Apply for a fuel key and receive 20 cents off per gallon of diesel fuel and 10 cent off per gallon of gasoline. Volume purchases 500 – 1000 gallons receive a 10 cent discount and purchases over 1000 gallons receive a 20 cent discount.
- On the Docks:
- Power -100 amp on our transient dock, 50 amp, 30 amp located everywhere
- Well lit ramps and docks
- Longer and safer ramps making the low tides a little less steep
- Free Wi-Fi to all the docks
“Maine’s Largest Indoor Boat Storage Facility”
- Journey’s End Marina offers a variety of winter and summer storage options. We are Maine’s largest indoor storage facility, totaling 128,000 square feet of indoor boat storage and room for an estimated 75 boats for paved outdoor boat storage. See “rates” for winter and summer storage pricing.
- Completed in June of 2012, our re-built storage facility known as “Building A” is available for use. It replaced the 100 year old fish processing plant which was in dire need of repairs. The new building is twice as tall at 26’ high, 270’ long and 70’ wide, with a total of 19,000 square feet. The building features prism light panels for natural light all day, solar panels for an ice free heated entrance, and a fully automated sprinkler system.
- Our Journey’s End Marina South facility located on New County road off rt. 1 in Rockland is a wonderful building warm and full of natural light. Due to the raised window platform in the center of the building, JEM South rarely get’s below freezing due to the warmth of the sun entering the building.
- Doug Woodbury – Work: (207)-594-0400 x-141 Cell: (207)-542-1869