Whether you want us to take complete care of your vessel from bow to stern, or just a portion of your maintenance needs, we offer reasonable rates and a staff that is ready to welcome you into a long term service relationship. Most of our employees have been working with us for ten or more years and most of our customers have been here just as long. Our customers are loyal to us because we are loyal to them.
A five person crew led by Nick O’Hara are trained and certified on all equipment and attend yearly safety and equipment training. If you are looking for a crew that treats your vessel as if it were their own, this is your destination.
- 75 ton Travelift at our Main Facility
- 50 Ton Travelift at our Journey’s End North Facility
- 25 Ton Grove Crane
- 80 and 65 foot man lifts
- 15 Ton Boom Truck
- Specialized mast handling equipment
Electrical and Refrigeration
A team of 4 electrical and refrigeration specialists:
- Electronic repair and upgrades
- AC/DC electrical systems
- Air conditioning
- Commercial/recreational refrigeration repair
Due to the diverse requirements of recreational and commercial boaters, Journey’s End offers separate mechanical crews to work on your vessel. The technicians in both shops are factory trained on multiple engines and systems, employ state of the art diagnostic tools and have the experience and training to do the job right. Between them, we have ten factory trained diesel and gas technicians, two factory trained generator technicians and two hydraulic technicians. We are dealers for B&G instruments, Caterpillar, Cummins, Cummins/Onan, Duetz,FPT, Lowrance, Marine Air, Mercruiser, Simrad, Steyr, Vacuflush & Yanmar.
Factory trained and experienced, our recreational technicians are ready for any size job. With a specialized shop designed and tooled for the needs of recreational boaters from minor repairs to full repowers, Journey’s End will make sure that your job is done right.
Fishermen have used Journey's End Marina for many years for haul out and repair services. The O'Hara family has long been involved in the fishing industry and understands the needs of fisherman and their vessels. Commercial service is an important portion of our business, so you don't have to own a yacht to get great service at our facility. Our commercial mechanics shop is equipped with a 5 ton overhead crane to make the job done safer and easier. Paired with a full metal fabrication, hydraulic and electrical shops our service technicians have the tools and know how to get the job done.
Other Services Offered
- Prop Reconditioning
- Fiberglass Repairs and AwlGrip
- Hydraulic Repairs
- Machine Shop
- Welding and Fabrication
- Engine and transmission repairs
- Vessel repowers
- Generator repairs
- Factory trained technicians for Caterpillar, Cummins, Cummins/Onan, Yanmar, & FPT (Iveco).
- Simrad/ B&G certified electronics installers.
- ABYC certified technicians: Marine refrigeration and air conditioning, Electrical, Diesel, Vessel systems, and ABYC standards and application.
- NMEA certified Marine Electronics Installers.
- FCC licensed
- Doug Woodbury – Work: (207)-594-0400 x-141 Cell: (207)-542-1869